- If you cut your shower time by two minutes and install a low flow showerhead, you’ll use only 2 1/2 gallons of water per minute. This can save 15 gallons per shower!
- Turn off your faucet while brushing your teeth can save you 6 gallons of water. (A bathroom faucet uses 6 gallons per minute). So wet your brush, turn off the water, brush, then turn on the water to rinse.
- When shaving, partially fill the sink with water to clean the blade. This saves 6-12 gallons of water per shave!
- If you desire a bath. Fill the tub half full. A full bath tub uses 36 gallons of water. This saves 18 gallons of water per bath!
- Fix faucet leaks. A steady dripping water leak can waste 15-20 gallons of water PER DAY!